LINKS TO OTHER SITES
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may hold several types of information about you when you interact with us, whether by using our Site or communicating with us. Here are the types of information you may submit:
- Information you provide when you sign up for an account on our Site. We may also receive information about when you place an order for products, complete any online forms (registration forms, competitions, surveys, selling/consigning forms), subscribing to our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Site, or communicate with us (by email, telephone, instant chat or social media), including if you want to sell or consign your inventory by using our website. This information can include your name, address, phone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences, images and financial information (we do not hold them, our payment processors do).
- Information from Third Parties. We may receive information about you from third parties, including data brokers, social media providers like Facebook and Instagram, advertising networks, analytics partners, other accounts or other websites, payment and delivery service providers. We use your information to better understand customers’ interests and to deliver more relevant product recommendations and advertising, to improve our customer’s security when using our Site and to fulfill our legal obligations, such as penalties laws.
- Information we automatically collect about you each time you visit our Site. We may automatically collect certain information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity occurring on or through our websites. This information includes:
- Device information: We may gather device identifiers and settings such as your computer or mobile device model, IP address, other unique device identifiers, operating system version, browser type, language, settings, device type, the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing the products or services as applicable. We use your information to let you order and receive products using our Site, administer your account, use our selling or consignment service and pay you for your items that are sold, and to optimize your experience.
- Delivering advertising. We may use your information to facilitate the delivery of targeted advertising, promotions, and offers, on behalf of ourselves and our third party advertisers. We collect your device information (IP address and device type), Cookie identifiers and browsing information.
- Research, development, and improving the quality of our services. We may also carry out research, analysis, and surveys on your use of our Site. We may keep tracking of your behaviour and purchases on our Site to see if you can benefit from any discounts we may offer.
- Completing the orders you make through our Site. We collect your Name, addresses, phone number, Order details and the characteristics of the product you are buying (size and price).
Paying you for any item sold via our consignment service. We collect your bank details and other required financial information.
Providing customer support services. We may use your information to provide you with our customer support. This includes without limitation any information you provide to us when you contact us by email or any other method.
Performing fraud checks and if we can do business with you. We collect your name; email; addresses; credit/debit card details; browsing history; purchase history; date of birth; gender; device information (IP address and device type) and any publicly available information (like social media profiles or news).
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We work with a number of carefully selected third parties. Our information-sharing practices vary based on the type of information and the type of recipient.
Third party agents perform functions on our behalf to perform properly. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal Information (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy). Here are other types of third parties we use:
- Courier companies. In order to deliver the products to you, these providers need to have access to your order information, including your name and address.
Payment providers. We can provide your information to our payment providers to process your financial information (credit/debit card details or bank details) so that we can pay you for items sold in our Site and also collect payments from you.
Analytics and search engine providers. We use Google to assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Site. These providers are based in the United States and in Europe. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Marketing advertisers. We can provide your information to our advertising and social media partners (for example: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest) where they require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements about our products and services to you and others.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to countries other than the country in which you originally provided it.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Site:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the operations of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and anonymously count the number of visitors and to see their behaviour when they are using our Site. These cookies highlight the areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (choice of language, region search parameters such as size, colour or product line).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record information about your browsing habits. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third-parties for this purpose.
Social media cookies. These cookies allow you to share what you have been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
If you choose to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for further instructions. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Site.
We retain the data you provide to us for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete this information.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you. Please note that your rights depend on local law and some of these only apply in certain circumstances. We may require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights and that can include asking a set of security questions to ensure it is you. When you have appointed someone else to do the request on your behalf, that person and/or organization needs to show a valid power of attorney issued by you.
If you are located within the EEA, the following rights apply to you:
- Access their data. You have the right to know if we process personal data about you, and if we do, to obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and request a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another party. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another party. The relevant subset of personal data is data that you provide us with your consent or for the purposes of performing our contract with you. We are not responsible for the security of the personal data or its processing once received by the third party. We also may not provide you with certain data if providing it would interfere with another’s rights.
- Correction. Users have the right to verify any personal data held about you that is inaccurate.
- Erasure. You may request that we erase the personal data we hold about you in certain circumstances. These circumstances are:
- You consider that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal data.
- You want to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process the personal data.
- You have the right to object to processing the personal data we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest.
- You no longer wish us to use the personal data we hold about you in order to send you promotions and special offers.
- You believe the personal data we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us.
Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure. Please note that we may retain the personal data if there are valid grounds under law for us to do so but we will let you know if that is the case.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data. You have a right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. Please note, however, that if we stop processing the personal data, we may use it again if there are valid grounds under data protection law for us to do so.
- Objection. You have the right to object to the processing of your data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
CRÈME GROUP LTD DETAILS
Crème Group Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13361743 whose registered address is 30 Blythe House, Kennington Park Road, London, United Kingdom, SE11 5TY and it operates the Website www.way--v.com.
Please submit any questions you have about these Terms and Conditions or an order you have placed or ordering in general by email to email@example.com